In the past, the idea of tracking, monitoring, and spying on someone else’s phone was something only security forces and special agents could do. However, with the advent of technology, you can be in the comfort of your home, and monitor what someone else is doing on his or her phone. Mobile phone tracking and monitoring applications are becoming useful with each passing day.
From concerned parents who want to check on their kids and make sure they are safe, to employers monitoring their employees to ensure they are productive. All of these are some of the reasons why the use of mobile phone spy apps are becoming popular.Of all the mobile phone spying apps in the market currently, Hoverwatch is one of the most popular ones. It offers a lot of benefits along with features that are able to cater for a variety of spying needs. What makes Hoverwatch popular spying software is that it offers free services, along with the fact that it gives people a responsive service when it comes to tracking and monitoring the activities of their employees, kids, and loved ones.
Do not just take our words for it; check out this comprehensive Hoverwatch review for yourself to see firsthand if the app is really what people say it is.
What is Hoverwatch?
By simply installing the application on a particular device, you will gain access to all the activity of the device, and be able to see it on your private dashboard. The app is easy to install and use. What’s more, it doesn’t require access to the internet for it to function on the target device.
It offers a user-friendly dashboard, which lets you see the activity log clearly and understandably. The reports are easy to read, and you can tell what your target device is up to without their knowledge.
Key features of Hoverwatch:
Hoverwatch prides itself in giving users a plethora of features, some of which are the best on the spying market. Some of the top features listed below:
- Record all calls
- View text and calls history
- Access to browser history
- Access to calendar entries
- View chat on social media apps
- GPS location tracker
- Access to the front camera of the device
- SIM card change detection
- Track note entries
Is Hoverwatch Illegal?
The use of Hoverwatch to monitor someone’s activity is legal when you use it for your children (up to a certain age) and employee (in a work environment). It is also legal when you use it on any other person with their consent. Mind you, anything that falls out from using the app will entirely be your responsibility. Generally, spying is illegal; you should have the consent of someone before you use it on them. In addition, you should consider the legal implication of spying in your state (country at large) before using the app. Remember that the app itself is not illegal. However, the way it is used might be illegal.
Is Hoverwatch Detectable?
It won’t be called a spy app if people can easily detect that you are using it, right? One of the impressive features of Hoverwatch is that it is undetectable. It offers the user complete secrecy and invisibility. It is almost as if it has an invisibility cloak covering it. This means you can monitor and track a particular device without them having the knowledge of what’s going on. Whether the person is a tech genius or not, it doesn’t really make any much difference as t will be impossible for them to know you are monitoring them via the app. Even if they go as far as to search for “Hoverwatch” on their device, they won’t come up with anything.
How to Install and Use Hoverwatch?
Before you can start using Hoverwatch, you need to first create an account with them and purchase a suitable plan. As soon as you are set up, you can move over to the next stage.
How to Install Hoverwatch on Android Devices
The installation process on android devices is simple. However, there is a slight catch. It is important to note that the features you will enjoy on android devices will depend on whether the phone is rooted or not. An unrooted device will have limited features when compared to a rooted one.
Caution: if you come across a rooted device, rooting it might raise suspicion the most, especially if the person is tech savvy. So tread carefully in this regards.
- Locate and secure the target device. Make sure you know your way around the device. Have it opened if there are any locks on it.
- Open the “Settings” app and head over to “Security.” Locate the “Unknown sources” tab. Enable it if it is not enabled.
- Open the Web browser on the device. It is important to use incognito mode (private tab) at this point so you can remain anonymous.
- Go over to the Hoverwatch website and log in using the details you used in creating your account earlier.
- The next step is to “add a device,” choose Android, and download the app and install it. Should the app ask for permissions, grant it, and then remember to select the “Hide Hoverwatch Icon.”
- Log in your details activate your account, and you are in.
To have access to the activity of your target device, just log in to you Hoverwatch account from any device anywhere in the world to see the activity of your target device. Below is a detailed video which also tells you how to install Hoverwatch on Android:
How to Uninstall Hoverwatch
The uninstallation process of Hoverwatch is straightforward.
- On the monitored device, open the app.
- Tap the vertical ellipse button at the top.
- From the drop-down list, tap “Uninstall” and then tap “Yes.”
The Reason to Choose Hoverwatch
There are lots of benefits that Hoverwatch gives users, which makes it the ideal spying application to use.
- It is highly undetectable. It is completely invisible, and the person(s) you are using it on, won’t even know it.
- It grants you access to browser history of the target device.
- It helps you to keep all text entered on the device.
- You can use it monitor and record all calls.
- You can also monitor messages on social media apps using Hoverwatch.
- Hoverwatch gives you the ability to take screenshots of the monitored device at all times.