What is Qustodio?
It lets you download this app for free and has a few premium plans as well that you can choose. Besides, you can use it on Nook, Kindle, iOS, Android, Mac OS X, and Windows. If you are wondering about Qustodio and its features, how good this parental app is, and whether it will help you track your child, then this Qustodio review will tell you the answer.
Features of Qustodio
Qustodio is loaded with many features which will easily monitor your target’s device. This feature-rich parental control application is useful and not expensive. Let’s check out some of the features:
- It has an online dashboard which will let you see how your kid is using her or his device.
- It also enables you to manage and limit your child’s online presence without creating an issue.
- It comes with an automatic filtering technology which will protect your kid from dangerous content.
- It applies to multiple operating systems, like Windows, Android, Kindle, OSX, iOS, and Nook.
- It lets you monitor all the apps which your child is using and block them from which you feel can be unhealthy for them.
- Keep an eye on all the messages sent and received from the target’s mobile.
- It can help you track your child’s location easily.
- Monitor social media application.
- Comes with a mobile panic button for emergency.
- It lets you block pornography as well.
What is the Price of Qustodio?
As you can see, there are three plans available for you. First, you get to try the application, and according to your needs and requirements. Then you can choose from small, medium, and large plans. Once you install the app, it will come with a 3-days free premium membership account whether you wish to buy it or not, and then you have the plans.
- The small plan is for small families and lets you track three devices in total. You can track everything with this app, and it will cost you $39.95 per year.
- The medium plan is the most preferred plan of all, and it comes for a price of $54.95 and lets you track 5 devices.
- Then, we have a large plan which is designed for large families who wish to keep an eye on many people. This plan will let you track 10 devices simultaneously. This will cost you $96.95 per year.
If at any time you want to upgrade your plan and want to add more devices, then that can be done too. Qustodio lets you go for an easy plan which will allow you to enhance the plan by not paying again for a different plan but only pay for the difference between the old and the new subscription.
Along with this, Qustodio also has choices for business owners, schools, and enterprises. Although it is not possible to break down the pricing for each of these choices, you can request Qustodio for this.
What Kind of Information Can You Monitor Using Qustodio?
- You can block pornography.
- View different social media platforms and their activities, for instance, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more.
- Control games and other different application which can be dangerous for your child.
- Track calls and SMS for various Android devices.
- Track your target’s location and use the panic button whenever you feel there’s a threat.
How to Use Qustodio?
Step 1: Sign up
Create your account on Qustodio for free. You just need to follow the software’s instruction.
Step 2: Install
Now, install the app on your child’s smartphone to get full access.
Step 3: Protect
Once you install it and successfully log in to your account, you can now manage your child’s device whenever you want to and wherever you want to.
How are the Online Qustodio Reviews?
Check out the excellent Qustodio reviews left by satisfied customers:
- I am using Qustodio for a while now, and it lets me keep my children safe from unwanted and misleading applications. There are many apps which should not be used by kids, and this has bothered me a lot. However, Qustodio has solved my problem because I know now what applications my child is using and I can block any unnecessary apps remotely.
Scarlet – 38
- Our world is highly unpredictable; we don’t know how safe our kids are outside. I will recommend Qustodio to all the parents who worry about their child’s safety. It lets you track every movement of your kid and give you real-time update as well. This app has given me my peace of mind.
Peter – 45
- I use Qustodio to track all the phone calls and messages sent by my daughter. She is a teen now, and I want her to be safe. I don’t want to sound overprotective, but the ongoing rate of bullies have always made me worry, and this app has helped me a lot. I know now who could be targeting my target on social media platforms.
John – 42
Below is a video reveiw of Qustodio for you to check:
Tips: How to Uninstall Qustodio?
If you wish to uninstall Qustodio, then follow our instructions:
Step 1: Open the Qustodio application on your device and enter your password and now click on next.
Step 2: Click the disable protection.
Step 3: Tap on Remove Qustodio app.
Step 4: You will see a message on your mobile screen asking for permission to remove it, click on OK.
Step 5: Now, click on OK once again and you see a configuration message.
Step 6: Hold Qustodio for a while until it starts to shake, and you will see a cross sign right on top of the app icon. Click it to remove the icon.
And that’s it, all done. Qustodio is removed.
Conclusion of Qustodio Review
We do agree that Qustodio might not be the easiest of all to pronounce, but it is indeed a stronger parental control app of all. Furthermore, this software comes with a powerful UI, rich features, and bespoke performance. If you haven’t used Qustodio until now, here it’s the time to download and use it to keep your child protected.