How to block ads on Facebook? Well, there are many ways by the use of which one can easily block ads on Facebook. This is because Facebook wants to follow your behavior, from recording what you present and post on friends’ timelines to how you respond to different posts. Remember that each like, click, and site you visit makes up your online profile. In light of this conduct, Facebook precisely tailors your news feed explicitly to your necessities so you remain on the site much more.
1. Can I Block Ads on Facebook?
You can’t quit seeing Facebook promotions or ads totally; however, you can quit advertisements dependent on your browsing habits.
To quit, you need to do as follows:
- Sign on to your Facebook record, and snap-on “Settings” at the upper right-hand corner of your landing page.
- At that point, look down to the segment in “Settings” checked “Advertisements.” You’ll see various promotion inclinations. Simply move to “Ad Settings.”
- Adjust the settings for “Ads based on figures from partners ” to “Not Allowed.” The part stamped “Ads that incorporate your social activities” (for example pages you have preferred) can be changed from being seen by “Only Friends” to “Nobody” too.
2. How to Block Ads on Facebook Using AdBlocker
Luckily, figuring out how to stop advertisements on Facebook is too simple. Simply introduce AdBlock and you’re done. Once you have installed this application it will eliminate promotions in your News Feed and the sidebar consequently. Snap the AdBlock button in your browser and select “Options”. On the FILTER LISTS tab, select AdBlock custom channels and Antisocial. The AdBlock custom channels list blocks the Facebook Pixel that permits sites to send data about your visit back to Facebook. The Antisocial rundown obstructs the “like,” “share,” and “sign in utilizing Facebook” gadgets that also send data about you to Facebook, regardless of whether you click them.
2.1 Why Need Ad Blockers?
There are many reasons behind using an ad blocker. It offers smooth and flat navigation. It also helps in securing your personal information and protects your device from online threats. Hackers abuse promotion spaces on certain sites and burdens them with harmful advertisements that can truly damage your PC and your information. The most secure approach to take care of this issue is to hinder their showcase with an ad blocker.
2.2 Top 3 Ad Blocker
Ad blockers are perhaps the most ideal approaches to help secure your protection on the web, reduce mess on sites, and maintain a strategic distance from spyware-infected promotions. The best free ad blockers incorporate a combination of exceptionally compelling tools for Chrome, Firefox, and more. The top 3 ad blockers are as follows:
Top 1. Adguard
How to block Facebook ads? Surprisingly, AdGuard does precisely what you need it to do. You can block ads simply and more easily by using this ad blocker. AdGuard used to offer both a free and paid rendition, yet that is not true anymore. All things considered, you’ll get a 14-day free preliminary, which then blocks you out of their services later. This amazing adblocker has more than 4 million downloads on Chrome with a high rating.
- It is easy to use
- It holds great features
- It works with Firefox, Yandex. Opera, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge
Cons: It is not free
Top 2. Adblockplus
With more than 10 million downloads on the Chrome program alone, Adblock Plus is the most famous adblocking software around. A free and open-source venture from the eye/o. Adblock Plus is the essential source code for a great deal of other free ad blockers around here. As a matter of course, Adblock Plus isn’t intended to hinder all advertisements, only those deemed disturbing or potential malware. That implies you’ll run into certain advertisements except if you mess with the settings. If you need to shut out all advertisements (counting auto-play video promotions) then you’ll have to go into options and de-select “Allow some non-intrusive advertising” at the bottom of the screen.
- It is easy to setup
- It is inexpensive
- It includes an anti-Adblock filter
- It works with Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, iOS, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Android, Yandex Browser
Cons: It does not block all adds
Top 3. AdLock
How to block all ads on Facebook? AdLock is the most up to date section on our rundown, however, effectiveness rocketed it right to the highest point of our suggested choices. A long way from being only a program module, AdLock likewise offers Windows and Android devices that help block promotions over your applications. As a free browser plugin on Chrome, we discovered AdLock to be an incredibly amazing tool in quite a few different ways.
- It contains a simple interface
- It contains a spyware filter
- It works well with Windows (free and paid), Chrome (free), Android (free and paid)
Cons: It does not provide any free trial
How to Block Sponsored Ads on Facebook Using Settings?
How to block ads on the Facebook app? One can easily block the sponsored ads on Facebook by following the below mention steps:
- First of all, click on the top right corner of the ad and select the “Why am I seeing this?” option
- After this, from the dropdown menu simply select “Hide all ads from this advertiser”
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions and you are done
How to block ads on Facebook? Facebook’s method of producing cash through focused advertisements leaves much to be desired. While the inbuilt opt-out mechanisms are a long way from awesome, you can utilize a third-party ad blocker to not only hold back Facebook promotions but also block adverts on different sites as well. Different ad blockers can help in blocking ads and make your browsing private and secure. The top three of them are listed above in this article.