It is an application or a device that is coupled with the software which tracks the various aspects of the car. These apps commonly use GPS or GLONASS technology for locating vehicles, while others use other technologies. Besides, these apps show information on electronic maps. Car tracker app uses the smartphone as a tracking device, but various other types of tracking devices are also available that use different software techniques to track vehicle information.
What Can A Car Tracker App Help to Do?
The car tracker app helps to track the location of your vehicle by monitoring it.
- Car locators can be used for fleet management functions like routing, dispatching or security information.
- car speed tracker app prevents the theft threat as monitoring and retrieving the location of the car through this device.
- Some companies also used these apps to keep track of the record of the vehicles that are their assets.
- One can also calculate the travelled distance by the device.
The Most Recommended 9 Car Tracker Apps
There is a list of the track my car apps available on both Google and iPhone stores. Some of the trending car apps are as below.
1. Google Maps
Out of various navigation systems, Google Maps is a fully-featured GPS navigation system with high accuracy. Through it, you can record the route and history of the vehicle.
- Using Google Map through a smartphone, it is a real GPS location tracking system.
- It can store the previous records.
- It enables highly detailed map for tracking.
- Having compatibility with both Android and iOS devices.
- It is free of cost available at the Google store.
2. Mileage Ace GPS Mileage Tracker
Mileage ace GPS Mileage Tracker is one of the professional car locator devices. Usually, the businesses and organizations are the largest user of it, but a single person can also use it for personal purposes.
- Mileage has a temper proof setup.
- The software uses real-time GPS location tracking.
- The accuracy of the tracking is nearby 100% by this app.
- The app gives a 3-year guarantee for its users.
- You can use it with both android and iOS devices.
- One-time payment for this app is $129 or $5.99 per month.
3. Hurdlr Car Tracker App
Hurdlr is mostly for self-employed persons. Those who have to drive long distances as a part of their work usually use it to keep a record of the distance travelled and other parameters like how much they have spent on Gas, fuel, etc.
- The app keeps the record with high accuracy.
- The distance travelled by car can be calculated.
- It sues the real-time GPS tracking system.
- It has a compatibility to both android and iOS devises.
- Hurdlr is free of cost.
- The app has integration with most companies like Square, Uber, PayPal, etc.
4. Brick House Security Spark Nano
Brick House Security Spark Nano is one of the smallest GPS car Tracker apps which is capable of tracking the car, and vehicles in real-time at any place in the world.
- The location data is saved in the device.
- You can accesse data on any kind of device by signing in to the account.
- It has powerful and long-lasting battery.
- It also has an epical feature that it is water-resistant.
- This car app is compatible with android, iOS, windows and also with Mac software.
- Its price is $99.99.
Trackimo provides a complete tracking platform, it can control a tracking device is associated with it. The tracking device is fitted in the car and then the location is tracked anywhere in the world.
- It has a worldwide satellite coverage that covers the entire world.
- Has the real-time location tracking system that has high accuracy.
- One added feature is the device is that having a panic button that can be used for an emergency call or text.
- The battery duration of the device is almost 24 hours.
- Compatible with both android and iOS devices.
- The price starts at $200.
6. GPS Route Finder
The most popular free vehicle app is GPS Route Finder. It is the best tracking app for Android. Besides, it’s very easy to use and lightweight that need a few tips to get the direction.
- Family members can be tracked easily through this.
- It has a Satellite view of the Earth.
- Maps can be download for offline use.
- Free of cost.
- Available on the play store that can be downloaded.
7. Dedicated Car Tracking Hardware
Dedicated car tracking hardware is the most stable and secure car tracking app. It comprises of the module and the app which is used to track the location of the car. It also gets alerts even when the alarm is off.
- Uuses real-time location GPS methodology.
- Almost similar to Google Maps.
- Track the location of the car in case if it gets stolen.
- It is available for android devices and can be download from Google play store.
- The cost of its installation is $700.
8. GPS Vehicle Tracker
Another best apps tracking cars is GPS Vehicle Tracking. Through this vehicle location tracker, every single moment of the car can be monitored even from far away from the vehicle.
- The app uses the real-time tracking method and pinpoints for locations.
- The speed of the vehicle can also be monitored through this.
- GPS Vehicle Tracker is very light in weight and very easy to handle.
- The current movement of the vehicle of the car can be monitored.
- Free of cost available at the Play Store.
One of the most important cars locating apps is AMBERalerrtGPS which is a self-proclaimed powerhouse. The location of the car is traced and tracked more accurately through this over worldwide.
- Uses the interval location monitoring system.
- Has a feature of emergency voice calling that can be used to communicate in emergency conditions.
- Have the safety notification of the speed and fuel parameters.
- Having compatibility with both android and iOS devices.
- Its price is about $125.
There are a lot of car location tracker apps available free of the cost that is compatible with both android and iOS software. Therefore, one can choose the best app for the tracking of his vehicle to keep the record of his vehicle.