How to block a phone number on iPhone, you sometimes wonder to know. When you block a specific number on your iPhone, you’re directly barring such a number from contacting you through any means. Notwithstanding, such a blockage does not prevent that person from reaching you through some other third-party applications. If you’ve used your number to register on platforms like Instagram, WhatsApp, or even Facebook, anyone may still be able to contact you.
Way 1. How to Block a Phone Number on iPhone When You Recieve?
However, it’s well assured that the text messages sent from a blocked number won’t be delivered to your device. Now that you’re aware of the full details regarding number blocking, let’s delve into the tricks on how to block a phone number on an iPhone.
- Step 1 : Open the conversation
- Step 2: Tap on the contact at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Select the “i” and then tap on the name, phone number, or email address. At the bottom of the page will be a Block this Caller button; tap it and confirm.
Way 2. How to Block a Phone Number on iPhone from Settings?
When someone is blocked in your phone settings, incoming calls will automatically be barred. No matter the number of times the person called you, your phone won’t ring at all. If you can know how to block a phone number on my iPhone, you will have complete peace of mind against receiving calls from strange numbers.
In that regard, you can follow the steps below to accomplish this nature of the task.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Step 3: Tap Blocked Contacts (in older versions of iOS this was Call Blocking & Identification).
- Step 4: You’ll see your list of blocked callers. If you want to add a new one, tap on Add New…
- Step 5: You will need to scroll through your Contacts list to pick the number to block (so you will need to add the nuisance caller to your contacts list for this method to work).
Way 3. How to Unblock iPhone Numbers If You Change Your Mind?
As you know, when you block a number on your iPhone, such a contact won’t be able to call and text you. Summarily, there won’t be any way for the caller to reach you. If you mistakenly block a number on your contact, there are good ways to easily unblock such a contact. Since you’ve learned how to block a phone number on your iPhone, you can also spare a few seconds to understand how to unblock your iPhone numbers.
The simple steps to follow include :
- Open the green-and-white Phone app on your screen and navigate to the “Contacts” tab.
- Find the particular contact you’re looking for and open it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the back to find the words “Unblock this Caller” in blue, and tap those words.
An Extra Tip: How to Parental Control an iPhone?
Apart from learning how to block a cell phone number on iPhone, there are some other insightful things you can learn from this page. Specifically, you can learn how to restrict kids’ access to your phone. With the help of Spyic , you can easily set a reliable parental control on your iPhone.
Wait a moment, what is Spyic?
Simply put, Spyic is a definitive parental control and remote monitoring app that allows people to set some level of restriction on their device. It’s extremely great for tracking locations, messages, calls, and app-use remotely. This is to ensure that your kids are kept safe and you can also do what matters to you the most.
The features of this app include:
- Monitor Call Logs: With this app, you can get the details of the calls received or made through the target phone. You can also check the time, duration, caller phone number, and other details associated with the calls.
- Check Texts: Messages could be helpful in providing the kind of people your kids associate with. Or, you can even filter the ones that seem suspicious. You can check incoming as well as outgoing messages. You would also be able to check the texts that are deleted by the target device owner. In short, nothing could be kept hidden from you.
- Monitor IMs: Texts haven’t remained that popular after the IMs got into the picture. Messages sent via the usual phone carrier have reduced miserably. Most of the texts are shared via messengers.
- Monitor Multimedia Files: Nothing should remain untouched when screening your child’s mobile. You must agree with that. Hence, the software lets you check the multimedia files stored on the target phone.
- Keylogger: A lot of users do not know what they could do with this feature. The tool is not available with most of the monitoring software. But Spyic offers keylogger functionality. Using this specific feature, one can check all the keystrokes made by the target phone.
Pros of Spyic
- This app is highly reliable.
- It is well known for a set of unique features.
- You don’t need to root your device before using it.
- It technical support team is always available.
Cons of Spyic:
- The cost of acquiring this application is quite expensive.
- The app does not provide call recording or intercepting features
How to use Spyic
1. Create a Spyic account: It’s important for you to create an account that has a paid subscription plan to use this tool. You can register an account by simply signing up on the app website and paying for the required plan.
2. Run the app installation: The installation of this app is easy. However, you must have gained access to the targeted device before running the setup. Simply follow the instruction provided on the app website to install the app.
3. Start monitoring the data logs from your dashboard: Immediately after the app has been installed on your device, you can start to monitor the collected data at a regular interval. To do so, simply log into your account with your created credentials. Then, verify all the information pertaining to the online activities of the target device.
Perhaps, you’re using an iOS device, you don’t need to access the target phone to install your app. Just enter the iCloud credentials and that’s all.
Blocking a phone number is easy so far you can follow the right procedures. Everything detailed in this article shows that you can quickly achieve the stated task without stress. Just follow the tricks documented above and you’re a step away from actualizing your goal.