The use of the smartphone has been increased from the past few years. In the hustle and bustle of modern life, people have no time to meet their loved daily. A good smartphone helps in connecting them with their family and friends. There is so much that a person can execute with a smartphone and so many different ways in which a good smartphone can play a key role in your life. One can also check their location history on Android phones. So how to check Google location history on Android?
With area history, it’s simpler to set up navigation and check whether you’ll be stuck in traffic on your way to work or if there is a barrier or roadblock on your typical course. Other than paying special mind to spots to visit and routes to take, Google can likewise let you see the areas you have gone to before, the spots you visit often and see where you were actually on a specific day in the past. There are two ways of checking google location history on Android. The first one is to check it via Goggle Maps, and the second one is to check the location using Goggle. Let’s check out each of these options in detail.
How to Check Your Location History on Android Using Google Maps
Google Maps has become an important tool for most people for getting around town. The application is easy to set up and use. Google Maps keep account of every location that you visit. It keeps a complete record of the routes that you took to reach the desire designation.
How to check location history on an android phone? Well, there are a few steps by following to which you can easily check your location history on Android using Google maps.
- First of all, launch Google Maps on your smartphone.
- After this tap the “three horizontal lines” from the top left corner of your screen.
- Now click on your timeline and tap the calendar icon to view a particular day.
- Now swipe left or right of you want to switch months and tap the desired date to view the location history.
How to Check Google Location History on Android Using Google
One can also check the Goggle Location History on Android using Google. For this follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, open the Goggle app on your android smartphone.
- After this tap the “three-dot buttons” from the top left corner of your screen.
- Now press the down arrow button which is located next to your account name.
- Now tap on the “Manage your Google Account” option.
- Now select the “Data and Personalization” option.
- Now under the activity tool tap on the “Location History” option.
- After this, tap on the “Manage Activity” option and find the specific date or day.
How to Share Google Location History on Android
One can easily share their google location with their loved ones using android smartphones. Before anybody can share their location, the two individuals need to have a Google account and be in each other’s contact list.
- First of all, open the Goggle Maps application and select on setting icon.
- After this select the sharing location option and tap the “add people” option.
- After selecting the person, pick the timeframe you want to share your location with the other person. By default, it is set to one hour. One can change the time according to their choice.
When you have picked the person and affirm, they’ll see your location in their Google Maps application. With the help of this amazing application, you will never need to stress over where your friends and family are.
The use of smartphones has seen a solid and rapid increase over time. Before buying a smartphone people usually think from both sides i.e. professional and personal. There are several requirements which you need to consider. It includes your budget, the price of the phone, the technology which it uses, camera and brand. The use of this smart gadget can help a lot in making things easier for us. One can easily check their google location history with their loved ones by using an android smartphone. There are different methods of doing this. If you want to know about each of the methods in detail then this article is for you. One can also share your current location with other people to know them exactly where you are at the present moment.