If you’re looking for the best way on how to find your android phone, feel free to read this guide. It contains series of unique insights about finding your android phone.Each part describes the right procedures to follow as far as retrieving your lost phone is concerned.
What Kind Of Lost Android Phone Can be Found?
Losing your Android phone can cause a lot of stress to you. If you must find your android phone, you must ensure that the device has a built-in tool to track it down.
The kind of lost android phone that can be found is expected to have the following functionalities:
- a secure lock screen
- Google’s Find My Device functionality
- Remote lock functionality
How to Find Your Android Phone Using Traditional Ways?
There is a traditional way of finding your lost android phone. If you’re already panicking because you need to android find your phone, you may need to slow down now. So far you’re on this page, you can be confident that your phone can be found. It’s just a matter of deploying the traditional strategies of finding your phone.
So, let’s get started on how to find your android phone with google. Please note that before you get started with this procedure, you should ensure that your phone is:
- turned on
- signed in to a Google Account
- connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- visible on Google Play
- GPS enabled
- having Find My Device activated
- having a backup phone or backup code for 2-step verification
Once you’ve satisfied those conditions, you can then think of what to do on the lost device.
Three things you can do remotely are:
- find your phone
- Lock your device
Erase the content on the device
You can find the device by simply following the procedures below:
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- Wait for the device to send a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. The location is approximate and might not be accurate. If your phone can’t be found, you’ll see its last known location, if available.
Select what you intend to do on the phone. Some of the actions you can take on the device include:
- i.Play sound: Rings your phone at full volume for 5 minutes, even if it’s set to silent or vibrate.
- ii.secure device: you can lock your phone with your PIN, pattern, or password.
- iii. Erase device: Also, you can permanently delete all data on your phone. After you erase it, the Find My Device won’t work on your phone again.
How to Find Your Android Phone Using Apps
If you’re looking for a reliable way to find your phone android, you should consider using one of the following apps.
Flexispy is a very good software to handle. Its simple design and easy to do installation makes it a good choice for everyone. To get access to the most advanced features of this monitoring software, you will need to ensure you have a device with Android, iPhone, Blackberry operating system.
Some important features of this app include:
- Unmatchable monitoring services
- Compatibility with all devices (android and iPhone)
- Reliable parental control functionality
- Successful employee monitoring services
- Monitoring of pre-installed applications
- Regular security alerts and detailed reports
- Effectively tracks device location
- Keeps track of all social media activities
- Tap into the microphone and record audio
- Easy access to pictures and videos on the device
- High level of security and protection
- Keeps an eye on internet usage
How to get started with flexispy
- Download and install the software. You can easily access the software via its web portal. You can download it at any time of your choice. The software is there for your usage 24/7.
- Create an account on the app official link.
- Then, go to the dashboard to view your past engagements and their further specifications.
- Then, run a thorough check on the target device to scan the SMS and emails to store all relevant message details.
- On the dashboard, you can also capture the details of all phone calls including the phone number, time of call, and total duration.
- If your phone has GPS functions, the Flexispy will look into the case more closely and provide you with the GPS coordinates. You will also receive the cell name and cell id of the person that will make the tracking process easier. The name of the person corresponding to the number in the phone directory can also be tracked by Flexispy.
Qustodio is among the world-leading parental control software. It has different packages for a different set of individuals.Its standard package covers five devices and have customize detailed rules and settings for each device. The app excels in the time management and web-filtering aspects of child screen management.
The detailed reporting feature of this software allows parents to efficiently monitor screen time. Likewise, its location tracking options offer peace of mind. The mobile app of Qustiodio can broadcasts the location of your child directly to the dashboard.
If you’re interested in using the software, you will need to do the following:
- Open your account on the platform. You will be asked to create your child’s profile. Kindly proceed in creating the profile.
- Specify the device you would like to monitor first.
- Then choose “I have a parent account”, and also enter the associated username and password. Don’t forget to also indicate that the phone belongs to your child. You will next be prompted to install the Qustodio profile, which is another way of saying their “Virtual Private Network”.
That’s simply how to find your lost android phone.
iKeyMonitor is an excellent parental control app for both iPhone and Android users. It permits parents to monitor their kids’ text messages. Also, it helps people check the calls, websites visited, current GPS location of their children. The GPS functionality of this app can allow parents to keep track of their children’s cell phone activities. It’s indeed an app that can let parent controls their kids in:
- surfing suicide websites etc
To use iKeyMonitor, you need to download the app and follow the onscreen instruction to get it completed.
It’s not always easy to find a lost device. However, using the apps in the last part of this section can help you get past several issues. Always do your possible best to install the app appropriately and use them for the right purposes.
If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. If your lost phone has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that’s on the main profile.