Several circumstances warrant the disabling of chrome notification settings. One of them is the constant pop up on one’s phone. Also, the bad content pushed to children via the settings can let one have a second thought towards the setting. You can read this article further to understand the implication of chrome notification settings better.
What Does Chrome Notification Settings Do
The Chrome notification settings let you know if a particular site or application is sending you a notification. It lets you accept or reject the notification. Many people are already disliking the notification settings chrome. They found it annoying and disturbing. You must have clicked and allowed the notifications unintentionally.
If you can pay closer attention to the action, you will notice that several unwanted pop up begins to display on your screen. If care isn’t taken, an average of 5 adverts can pop to your screen within 2 minutes. Perhaps you don’t want to experience such a situation again, you can check the next part of this article for help.
How to Change Notification Settings on Chrome (Windows/Android/iOS)
If you’re already anxious about changing google chrome notification settings, you’ve come to the right section. In the next paragraph, you will be seeing the step-by-step guide of altering the setting.
If you’re using a Windows device, you can change notification settings chrome by doing the following:
- Run the ‘Chrome’ application on your PC.
- Go to the top right side, click on Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click on Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications.
If you desire to change the notification settings on a computer, follow the procedures below:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click at the top right side of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click on Site settings.
- Click on Pop-ups and redirects.
- Go to the “Allow, section” to look for the site.
- If you view any site, click on the block button.
Perhaps you intend to make the notification settings google chrome on Android device, you can take the follow steps:
- Open the Chrome app on your device.
- Go to the right side of the address bar and click on Settings.
- Tap on Site Settings and click on Notifications.
- Go to the top to turn the settings, “on or off.”
As an iOS device user, you ought to understand that the steps to changing chrome change notification settings is different from other devices. You can follow the procedures below to achieve your goals.
- On your iOS device, open the Chrome app.
- Click on Settings.
- You must then tap Content settings to see block Pop-ups.
- Turn off “Block Pop-ups”.
How to Better Keep Kids Away from Bad Chrome Content?
Ofcourse, there are several adult contents on the internet today. Many of them can corrupt the mind of your children. If you must safeguard your kids from those negative chrome contents, you will need to consider using iKeyMonitor.
The iKeyMonitor is an app specially designed Parental Control. As an iPhone Monitoring App and Android Monitoring App, it can let you monitor every activity happening on your child phone. Some notable things you can monitor include:
- Voice messages
- blocks apps and games
- limits screen time among others
The app has some amazing features which include:
- The notification sender
This alert you when your children are crossing boundaries. In most cases, the notification is sent by email.
- Call Recorder Spy:
- Incoming and outgoing calls recorder
- Alerts whenever the alert keywords or specific apps are triggered
Ability to set a boundary on the map of your kid phone. It ensures your that children stay within the confined area you place them.
The app also has a feature that let monitor the kind of call your kids are receiving.
This app is also good for monitoring calls. It allows anyone on Android devices to remotely enter discreet and tamper-proof mode on another phone. Also, it let people record call conversations, as well as the date and time stamp of each call they receive. It allows full control over all calls that are made on your kids’ and even employees’ devices.
This feature enables you to resist your kids from using hurtful words while communicating with another person.
You can use this feature to set up schedules to limit screen time, and record surroundings, on the target device. The user can check the detailed schedule information on the Cloud Panel.
This is a feature that helps parents to limit the amount of time their children spend on IOS and Android devices. This let their children stay away from smartphone addiction.
- The app supports Multilanguage
- The app allow 3 days trial
- The app can capture screenshot as well as keystrokes
- It’s very easy to use
- It offers children a higher level of security
- You will have to jailbreak or root your device before you can use it
- It’s quite expensive to use