Are you looking for the best tip on MetroPCS Find My Phone? Then, this guide is a must-read for you. If your phone has been stolen, you may want to secure your data so that no one accesses them. Also, you may want to get the phone back as quickly as possible. Please note that MetroPCS can help you locate, scream, lock, or wipe your device without much stress. In the later part of this content, you will learn the major technique to put in place to recover your device.
What Do I Do If I Lost My MetroPCS Phone?
Losing your MetroPCS Phone can be an awful experience. It can make you feel lonely and dull. Only a few numbers of individuals can do without pressing their phone within a day. I’m sure you’re not among those sets of individuals. Because of that reason, you would want to try every possible best to get back your Metro PCS phone. That’s not bad. The phone is worth your commitment to the searching task.
If you’re still bothered about how to find my MetroPCS phone, count yourself lucky to be here. In the next paragraph, you will learn some vital steps to take in reclaiming your MetroPCS phone.
So, are you excited to take the bold step now? Then, read further. Some of the best ways to get your lost MetroPCS phone include:
1. Retracing Your Steps
This is one of the major steps to take in getting your phone back. Yes, you need to recall some of the places you visited before the phone got misplaced. It’s likely that you’ve forgotten the phone at home, your friend’s place, a public outlet, or in your office. Not all phones that were misplaced were actually stolen. So, a recall of your past steps can help you locate your phone.
2. Report to the Police
If you couldn’t get the actual location of the phone after retracing your steps, then it’s better you report to the police. Reporting early makes it possible for the police to recover your phone before the thief gets away. Only take this step if you are certain that your phone has been stolen. This is quite important for you.
How to Find My MetroPCS Phone from Other Phone?
You can also use the Android Device Manager to find your device. It’s a good measure to find my MetroPCS phone GPS. If you’re signed in with accurate GPS location settings, you will surely be able to locate your phone. Even if the phone isn’t available, the GPS option will still give you the privilege of locating your phone.
Tools Recommended for MetroPCS Find My Phone
If you will need to find my MetroPCS phone number, you should consider using the MetroGuard Phone Protection app. This app company rebranded its company on July 13. They changed their product name from MetroGuard to Premium Handset Protection. What changes about the app is the name. All features remain the same. The tool works greatly against damage, loss, theft as well as out-of-warranty faults.
The Metro Total Protection app is a service provided by Asurion Mobile Applications. The Metro Total Protection app is available on compatible phones. The phone must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the MetroPCS Coverage Area for features to function. Data usage applies for download and use of the Metro Total Protection app. Rooted Android phones are not supported.
Some notable feature of the app include :
Secured Device: With the MetroGuard Phone Protection app, you get automatic protection against all viruses, malware as well as spyware. The app can also help you to block harmful links and protects your privacy.
- Theft Alerts: This app can help you get email alerts anytime there is suspicious activity that could translate to the circumstance that your device has been stolen.
- Find My Phone: The find my phone option of MetroGuard allows you to remotely locate, lock, and even wipe your device. Also, sound a loud alarm to help locate it if it’s nearby.
- Data Backup: You can use the app to securely back up your data – pictures, contacts, and call history. The app also affords you the opportunity of downloading your data to a new device.
How does it work?
First of all, you will have to visit www.metrototalprotection.com from your device browser. Once you access the website, you will see lots of options you can explore. They include:
- 1. “LOCATE” function: This provides a GPS based location feature for retrieving your phone.
- 2. “ALARM” capabilities: The app can sound an audible alarm whenever you misplace your phone in a nearby location. The sound mode of your device doesn’t matter. Whether it’s vibrating or in silent mode, the app can send you loud notification.
- 3. “LOCK” function: This phone security app can protect your phone contents from unauthorized users.
- 4. “ERASE” feature: This lets you wipe off your contacts, photos, and any other data.
- 5. “SYNC” feature: With this button, you can backup, manage, and also “RESTORE” your contacts.
Who can use MetroGuard Phone Protection?
Anyone who wishes to find my MetroPCS phone number can use the Metro Total Protection App. You can register on their website at any time to enjoy the benefits of synchronizing and restoring your contacts.
Why Metro Total Protection App?
Metro Total Protection App is not like other phone locator or security apps available on the internet today. It’s trusted and endorsed by many phone users. The lot of reviews on the app shows that it can serve your demands accurately.
Find my phone MetroPCS issue can be resolved quickly when you follow the right procedures. Several circumstances can lead you to search for your device. Sometimes, your device can be near you. But because you can’t remember the exact place you found it, you can experience challenges in getting the device. However, when you use the Metro Total Protection App, you get your challenge resolved quickly.