Individuals often find themselves forgetting the passcode or combination lock of their smartphone devices. These unfortunate instances sometimes give rise to desperation and feelings of helplessness. After all, being locked out of your device entirely is a dreadful and upsetting experience in itself. Whether you have simply forgotten your passcode or your kids or nosy friends have been tinkering around with your device, know that there are other ways about how to get into someone’s phone without knowing the password.
With technological advancements highly advanced tools available at arm’s length, solving simple tech problems such as unlocking a phone without knowing the passwords becomes easier than ever before. This smartphone access allows individuals like you to retrieve your much-needed data, to check in on your child’s wellbeing, or simply monitor any suspicious activity.
How to Get Into Someone’s Phone Without Knowing the Password
Not everyone is aware that getting into someone’s phone without knowing the password is possible. However, now that you have gained insight into the possibilities that stem from this certain action, you might want to try it out for yourself. There are various ways you access someone’s phone. Below are some of these simple yet effective methods:
A. Use a Tracking Application
One of the easier steps that can bring you one step closer to your goal is by using a tracking application such as the Android Device Manager application. This is particularly helpful if you lost your phone or if your friend needs access to their device. While this application may only be applicable for Android users at the moment, these work well in unlocking your phone without having to remember the password.
To track the phone and to successfully unlock the device:
- Simply visit google.com/android/devicemanager and sign in using your Google login details.
- Then, pick the device you wish to unlock and click “Lock.”
- Key in a temporary password and press on “Lock” once more.
- Once the confirmation box appears, you’ll know your venture was a success.
- Enter the phone by keying in the temporary password and you are done.
The highlights of the Android Device Manager are its excellent tracking tools and its locking/unlocking features which help protect the data inside.
B. Use Unlock Software
Using unlocking software compared to tracking applications is easier compared to using tracking apps. While some tracking apps serve purposes of both tracking the said gadget and unlocking the phone, there are now numerous apps dedicated to tell you how to get into someone’s phone without knowing the password.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
This application claims to remove Android passwords, patterns, PINs, and fingerprint locks. Apart from this, the software also highlights its ability to remove Google accounts from Samsung devices without a password. The beauty is that this specific program isn’t limited to Samsung users, it also supports 99% of Android devices on the market.
- To start, power up the program, pick the “Remove Screen Lock” option, then proceed to connect the gadget to your laptop or computer.
- Then, you need to click the ‘Start” button.
- Click “Yes” to confirm and proceed with removing the lock screen password and data found on the device.
You also have the option to bypass the Google Lock using this app. This also comes with a free trial.
Tenorshare 4uKey for iPhone
Specifically made for iPhone and Apple users, the Tenorshare 4uKey program differs from its Android counterpart in a lot of ways. While it fulfils the basic function of instantly bypassing the iPhone/iPad passwords, this program goes the extra mile by also removing the Apple ID on the iPhone or iPad without needing a password. Moreover, this unlock software also gives the user access to fix the disabled device without the use of iTunes or iCloud.
- To unlock Apple-powered gadgets such as phones and tablets, downloading and installing the Tenorshare 4uKey app is essential.
- Once the program is live, click on the “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode. After choosing, connect the gadget to your computer.
- Click “Start” to remove the iPhone passcode. After opting for this route, you will be asked to download the latest firmware package.
- After downloading the firmware package, which may take some time, click on the “Start Unlock” button to fully remove passwords and codes.
Similar to its Android counterpart, this program also offers a free trial for interested parties.
C. Use Unlock Service
Find My Device for Android
The Find My Device app for this operating system is similar to the Android Device Manager initially mentioned. Aside from unlocking the phone and tracking the location, this program also has the ability to answer how to get into someone’s phone without knowing the password. This software also allows users to see the battery life and the Wi-Fi network the phone is connected to.
- To start unlocking your Android-powered gadget, locate the device on the app and click “Lock.”
- Afterwards, proceed with keying in a message and phone number, then tap “Lock” once more.
- The best element is that you can keep an eye on all the activities done on the internet without being recognized.
- The display message feature allows individuals that come across your phone to see who they can get in touch with.
Find My iPhone for iPhone
Apple is not one to shy away from providing its loyal clientele with a similar mechanism. The Find My iPhone function allows users to track their phones, as well as unlock their devices – all in one nifty app.
If you are locked out of your account, you can easily know how to get into someone’s phone without knowing the password using this app.
- Simply open the Find My iPhone website on your computer browser and locate your smartphone on the drop-down menu.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then “Erase” to confirm the action.
- Of course, you’ll need to enter your Apple ID to do these actions. These steps will restore the device to its original settings.
Tips on Phone Security
With privacy and security breaches happening left and right, you can’t help but worry about the safety of your personal information and your own device. To help keep your information safe and secure at all times, it is important to take extra precaution going beyond putting a passcode or PIN. Below are some tips that can help you out in your day-to-day life:
1. Protect Sensitive Information
Protect your sensitive data by encrypting files and folders saved on your device. This way, even when intruders and attackers gain access to your phone, they will have a challenging time obtaining your personal information. There are tons of applications that can protect internal storage. However, make sure that you only download programs from reputable sources. Likewise, take the time to sync and back up your data so that wiped out files won’t be a pain to replace.
2. Switch Off Wireless Connections
Using public Wi-Fi may be a smart thing when you’re trying to save mobile data. However, doing this can pose certain risks as well, such as opening your device to unsecured and malicious connections. When you are out in public, refrain from using your wireless connections.
But if you really can’t help it, at least take the time to check your network security settings. At the same time, you may want to consider using a virtual private network (VPN) prior to connecting. This way, you can prevent other people using the same network from seeing what you’re browsing.
3. Install Antivirus Software
Safeguard your device by installing antivirus software. Since most smartphones and Android devices are still vulnerable to threats, viruses, and malicious files, you can protect your phone by downloading antivirus applications. These programs protect you when you are about to access compromised sites or files.
Answer how to unlock someone’s phone without the password has become easier with these tools and applications. Make sure to check out these programs and you’re sure to find one that suits your needs.